Main Street Project
Cybersecurity Plans for American Businesses
Provide your community with industry leading cybersecurity solutions.Main Street America’s community businesses have long been underserved in the cybersecurity industry, even though they face the same threat as large corporations. Difficulty in finding qualified cybersecurity talent is difficult everywhere, but even more difficult in smaller and mid-sized communities, but the threat actors don't care. Blue Team Alpha believes that America’s community businesses deserve the same level of cybersecurity as large corporations and need help spreading the word. which is why we started the Main Street Project. We also believe that the best resources to help protect community businesses, are members of the community. Blue Team Alpha's Main Street Project Ambassador Program enables members of the community to connect them with a team of leading cybersecurity experts to protect community businesses from global cyber threats.
Community Business Focused
Keep your community moving forward with a cybersecurity program designed to work for community businesses to reduce risk and protect what has been built.
Low Monthly Payments
The same services used by global corporations at accessible prices for every business.
24/7/365 Emergency Support
Rest assured knowing that no matter when you call, someone will answer and be ready to help.
Learn More About Becoming an Ambassador
Equip your customers with cybersecurity services from Blue Team Alpha
The Main Street Project provides cybersecurity plans designed to meet the unique challenges of community businesses.
Proactive Cybersecurity Services
All plans come with the following proactive cybersecurity services to help harden defenses.
- Compromise Assessment
- External Vulnerability Scan
- Annual Phishing Test
Incident Response Hours
Should a threat actor attack a network, each plan comes with the option of incident response hours to expedite recovery from an attack.
A Team of Leading Cybersecurity Experts
- Certified Incident Handlers, Penetration Testers, & Infosec Professionals
- Experience working with Government Security Agencies=
- Former Chief Security Officers and Chief Information Security Officers
- Former and Current Information System & Intelligence or Military Personnel
- Department of Defense Prime Contractor CISOs and Analysts
Every business should have a cybersecurity plan.
Learn what cyber threats businesses of all sizes are facing.
Frequently asked questions
Who makes a good ambassador?
A good ambassador is someone who:
- Is concerned about cyber threats
- Wants to help protect their customers
- Is interested in providing cybersecurity resources to their customers
Ambassadors do not need to have a background or experience in cybersecurity. Blue Team Alpha will provide any and all cybersecurity expertise needed.
Benefits of being an Ambassador
Being a Blue Team Alpha Main Street Ambassador means providing valuable cybersecurity solutions to your customers and community while earning additional income.
Resources Available for Ambassadors
Each Ambassador will have access to educational and training resources from Blue Team Alpha's industry leading team of cybersecurity experts. Additionally, each Ambassador will be given promotional material and a unique website for customer signups.
What certifications does Blue Team Alpha have?
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA)
- GIAC Continuous Monitoring Certification (GMON)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Sourcefire Certified Administrator (SFCA)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Project+
- CIW Web Design Specialist
- CIW Web Foundations Associate
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker
- EC-Council Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Silver Peak SDWAN eXpert (SPSX)
- Versa Networks Secure SDWAN Provisioning
- Double-Take NSI Certified
- CWNA® - Certified Wireless Network Administrator
- CWSP® - Certified Wireless Security Professional
- CWNP® - Certified Wireless Network Professional
- Lucent WaveLAN Wireless Certification
Process of Becoming an Ambassador
To become an Ambassador, fill out the form at the top of this page.
Your next step will be to meet with a member of Blue Team Alpha to determine if you are a good fit to become an Ambassador, learn about the monetary benefits of Ambassadorship, and answer any questions you may have. This call usually takes about 30 minutes.
If you are a good fit, the next step is to register as an Ambassador. Once registration is complete, you are officially a Blue Team Alpha Main Street Project Ambassador!
Still have questions? Give us a call or send an email, we would be happy to answer all of your questions.
Phone: 612-888-9674 | Email: email@example.com