Securing the Vault
5 Cyber Best Practices for 2024
In a landscape teeming with digital threats, discover the keys to robust cybersecurity practices in our exclusive webinar, "Securing the Vault: 5 Cyber Best Practices for 2024." Delve into the forefront of cybersecurity trends with our expert panel, gaining transformative defense strategies that will shape the future of your cybersecurity posture. With a focus on containerized networks, vulnerability and asset management, email security, data loss prevention, and budget optimization, the webinar addresses the multifaceted challenges of contemporary cybersecurity. Here's a closer look at what the experts will be covering:
- Exploring the benefits of containerized networks
- Strategies for building, testing, and securing containerized environments
- Common mistakes
- Best Practices
- Addressing challenges in vulnerability management
- Emphasizing the importance of maintaining accurate and comprehensive asset lists
- Tools and approaches for effective asset discovery
- Default features not applied
- Recognizing the significance of email as a common attack vector
- Strategies for enhancing email security and combating phishing threats
- AI effects
- Understanding the importance of DLP in preventing data breaches
- Addressing misconceptions around DLP solutions
- Strategies for optimizing cybersecurity budgets - How do you know if you have enough?
- How to maximize and prioritize cybersecurity spending
- Review current tooling for untapped features
Don't miss out – seize your spot now to fortify your cybersecurity journey.
When is the Webinar?
February 29th, 2024
2:00-2:45 PM CST
Managing Partner and CEO
As an ardent supporter of American small businesses, Kingland believes all companies, regardless of size, deserve to have proficient cyber defenses and cyber resiliency. Kingland leads Blue Team Alpha in its mission to secure and defend the digital world. He puts his beliefs into action, ensuring even small companies are armed with the resources, tools, and skills to protect against cybercriminals and to respond swiftly and effectively in the event of an attack.
VP of Services
Ryan brings over 20 years of engineering and security expertise to his leadership role. A CISSP-certified veteran of the US Marine Corps, Denniston's career spans various industries, including FinTech, SaaS/PaaS, and cybersecurity. His exceptional track record of scaling teams and achieving remarkable results make him a dynamic force in driving success for Blue Team Alpha.
CISO, VP of Innovation
Before joining Blue Team Alpha as the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and Vice President of Innovation, Dan Wolfford was the head of joint cyber intelligence for the DoS under U.S. Code: Title 22, Diplomatic Affairs. Dan will share the latest and greatest information on emerging threats, Industry updates and the new innovations being created at Blue Team Alpha.
VP of Marketing and Channel Partnerships - Moderator
Alex is a results-oriented marketing executive with a deep understanding of the cybersecurity industry and a proven track record of driving aggressive revenue targets in high-growth environments. With over 10 years of experience, Alex has successfully led marketing teams and implemented innovative strategies to achieve remarkable brand awareness, generate high-quality leads and accelerate customer acquisition.